Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Forget You Not


Because there's never a bad reason to post Brain Trust favorite John Waite looking terribly uncomfortable in a terrible wig and singing Bad English's token attempt at rocking out before the record label said enough of this crap and started releasing ballads!

Just a quick note to let you know I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth. I was out all day Sunday at a freelance assignment and was buried with end-of-the-month work on Monday. I'll finally post the Delaware recap shortly (spoiler alert: Hofstra won!) and then unveil all the CAA Tournament coverage. Just The Facts will return and we've got a couple player profiles in the hopper as well. So apologies again for the hiccup but stay tuned over the next couple days for all the content you can handle and then some!

1 comment:

mtp4610 said...

Thank God. I was about to cancel my subscription.