Thursday, December 3, 2009

Hofstra drops football

You've all heard the news by now. Just got back from the presser and will have something up shortly. In the meantime, I'm looking to speak to football alums. If any ex-gridders come across this page and want to discuss today's news, email me at defiantlydutch@yahoo.com or find me on Twitter at defiantlydutch.

Edit no. 2: Follow us on Twitter for the latest quotes and analysis. Longer story will be posted here later.

Edit: Check that, I'd like to hear from fans, too, with their memories of the program. HU football had a small but loyal following and it deserves to be heard today as well.

This is a sad day, no matter how inevitable it may have appeared.

1 comment:

Tommy said...

My regards. Just saw the news and came here immediately.

First Northeastern, now this. Are there more teams in the CAA on the brink?