Friday, December 2, 2011

The third anniversary of the first time I marked the anniversary of my first date with my wife on DD


I had better hair than Ted, but this pretty much sums us up circa 1994.

Going meta on Dec. 2 has turned into a fun little tradition here at Defiantly Dutch. You can get all the back story from 2008 here, and 2009 here, and 2010 here, and watch Weezer's "Buddy Holly" three times in the process, because it's the best video ever made. But I saw this episode of Scrubs earlier this week and Ted's inability to speak around the Gooch, never mind actually ask her out, was, how shall I put this, reminiscent of me 17 years ago.

But Ted finally asked out the Gooch, just like I finally asked out the Leavitt, and it worked out well for both of us. Best thing I ever did, as a matter of fact. Happy anniversary honey!

No comments: